Are you a victim of violent crime? Victim Support Switzerland will help you deal with your experience of violence, tell you about your rights and point you towards further support.
Examples of violent crime can be:
- You have been beaten up or robbed.
- One of your relatives has been killed.
- You have been the victim of an accident, for example a traffic accident or an accident at work.
Are you a victim of violent crime? Are you not sure what to do next? Do you not know where to turn or who to talk to?
Has one of your relatives been killed? Or has someone close to you been the victim of violence, and you’d like to help? Victim Support Switzerland can help.
What can Victim Support Switzerland do for you?
The professionals at Victim Support Switzerland can help you for example with the following:
- They will listen as you tell them what has happened to you.
- They will support you in processing your violent experience.
- They will tell you about your rights.
- They will support you in matters relating to insurance or criminal proceedings.
- They will point you towards further support by finding a lawyer or psychological assistance, for example.